RISTE solicits bids and proposals for group purchasing on behalf of it's member schools/districts.
Public Bids and RFPs are cosponsored by the Northern Rhode Island Collaborative (a RISTE member institution) which has legislative authority to issue bids and rfps for it's member schools and districts. Language is included in those joint bids and rfps that extend the scope to cover all RISTE member schools and districts.
Details of the pricing agreements and bids are available to members only.
- Microsoft School and Select Agreement (available through SHI)
- Chromebook and Tablet Solutions (available through CDWG)
- ESET AntiVirus Software discounts (available through Network Security Group)
- nComputing Devices (available through Firefly Computers)
- Refurbished Technology/Computer Equipment (available through System Liquidation, Inc.)
- Symantec Licensing (available through PC Mall Gov.)
Vendors wishing to offer discounts to our members should contact RISTE at: email@example.com